Our product development course is suitable for both novice and experienced product managers. Length of the course is customisable from 1 to 5 days of full day learning with specific focus on practical examples and team exercises. Course can be broken up over several separate weeks to suit your development project timeline. Total classroom contact hours can range from 8 to 40 hours depending on customer requirements.
Some of the key product development training course learning objectives include:
- Understanding of complete product development process
- Understand how to build products with sustainable competitive advantage
- Learn to prioritise new product ideas based on business strategic alignment, return on investments and ability to execute.
- Deliver new product developments on time and how to manage a team (or virtual team) of project resources and multiple business units’ stakeholders
- Learn how to conduct a detailed project financial analysis, how to develop value and market-based product pricing and how to develop product cost models and product forecasts etc...
We know world class Product Management is key to a successful business. This course introduces product management and provides a comprehensive grounding to help you become a more strategic product manager. We will cover the A-Z of product marketing from best practices, market intelligence, strategy, new product development and lifecycle management. Participants of this course will be tutored in the entire Product Management process from ideation to market research to working with development teams to create market-leading products as well as the positioning, pricing and management of these products in the market. This training will enhance your skills and know how in managing the full lifecycle of products and services.
Some of the key Product Management training course learning objectives include:
- Learn the best practices for the work of product management – inclusive of market intelligence, strategy, new product development and lifecycle management
- Become a more strategic product manager - with a greater impact on your company and its future product portfolio
- Understand the fundamental purpose of product management, help you create exceptional customer value, generate long term competitive advantage and year on year profitability for your company
Our data science course is tailored for executives interested in grasping and utilising data interpretation and analytical concepts prevalent in the corporate world today. Length of the course is customisable from 1 to 5 days of full day learning with specific focus on practical examples and team exercises. Total classroom contact hours can range from 8 to 40 hours depending on client requirements.
- An understanding of the theoretical foundations of data
- An understanding of the theoretical foundations of data science
- Statistics using SPSS
- Using RapidMiner and Power BI for analysis
- Data visualization using Tableau
- Project management skills in handling and delivering data driven projects
Data Analysis: Power BI (Short)
This course introduces Power BI, a business analytics service created by Microsoft. Participants of this course will be tutored in the services Power BI has to offer, from beginner to intermediate skill level. Use cases and data sets are provided for hands on approach and practice.
- Use of Power BI services
- Transforming Data with Power BI
- Modelling with Power BI
- Visualization with Power BI
Data Analysis: Rapid Miner (Short)
This course focuses on data analysis using the RapidMiner software platform. Students will explore business use cases, and build strong analytical models while becoming familiar with the graphical interface and other functionalities.
- Setting up RapidMiner Studio
- Data Modelling
- Machine Learning with RapidMiner
Data Visualization: Tableau (Short)
This course centres on teaching key concepts of data visualization and transformation using Tableau. It explores new ways to analyse your data such as quick highlighting, reference lines and clustering.
- Learn the Basics of Visualization
- Manage Extracts and Metadata
- Preform Data Granularity
- Learn About Graphs
Benefits of our programs
Our Product Development & Data Science training customers typically enjoy the following benefits from our services in their organisations:
- Increased return on capital invested in new product development projects
- Improved time-to-market by applying a common product management framework across the business
- Greater staff productivity by increasing employees’ skills and collaboration among teams
- Increased competitiveness and customer satisfaction by development and creation of value delivering products differentiated from competitors
- Understanding and Conversion of raw data into relevant projections, predictions, and trends with accuracy.
- Real-time forecasting and monitoring of occasions that may affect the performance or operations of the businesses.
- Capability to locate, get, extract, change, analyse, and blend data with different tools.
- Identification of important information that can improve the quality of decision making.
- Ability to mitigate risks by optimizing complex decisions about unplanned events more quickly.
- Identification of the causes of failures and problems in real time.
- Customization of the customer experience.
- And a host of many other benefits